June 5-7, 2019
Thank you for your continued support and dedication to this committee and conference! Your volunteer time is vital to the success of this conference, and as we grow each year we need more assistance.
1. Stamping attendees in and out for CEU credits
2. Introducing class speakers
3. Reading and making all housekeeping announcements including that class is a minimum 100 minutes of class time and reminders to
turn off electronic devices
4. Monitoring classroom attendees if adjuster/attendees leave for a bathroom break to be certain that they are in class a minimum of 100 minutes
5. Reminder to class speaker to end class at 110 minutes (not to go more than scheduled class time)
If you are a returning volunteer, please take a moment to fill out the volunteer form with any special requests. If you are a new volunteer, we welcome you to contact us or complete the volunteer form.
Again, thank you and see you at the conference!
Liberty Mutual Insurance, 255 Primera Blvd., Lake Mary, FL 32746
Direct General Insurance
Report Insurance Fraud HERE
Fighting Insurance Fraud through Education and Commitment.