May 2018 news:
* SCAM ALERT * A company is reaching out to FIFEC attendees/sponsors claiming to assist with conference services such as hotel accommodations. It is a scam! Hang up and do not provide your billing or personal information.
Registration is still open! Looking forward to seeing you there!
Please note the changes for this conference below.
CHANGES FOR 2018:
1) PHOTO IDENTIFICATION and SIGNATURE will be required to receive your Registration packet upon check-in.
2) PARKING VALIDATION will be provided by FIFEC, as the Caribe Royale hotel now charges for parking.
Make sure to reserve your hotel room soon as it is filling up FAST! We look forward to seeing you at the conference!
Special thanks to our FIFEC Conference website sponsor Dutton Law Group
Be sure to follow @FIFEC_Conf on Twitter for additional news and info in advance of the conference. #FIFEC2018.
The Florida Insurance Fraud Education Committee (FIFEC) has obtained trademark registrations for their trademarks, both the stylized mark and the word mark, through the United States Patent and Trademark Office in class 41. No individual or entity is allowed to use the FIFEC stylized or word marks, without written permission from FIFEC.
Individuals or entities who use the FIFEC trademarks without written permission will be in violation of the U.S. Lanham Act and Florida Statutes.
FIFEC reserves the right to accept or decline any potential applicant, attendee, speaker, exhibitor and/or sponsor at our discretion.
FIFEC operates in accordance with provisions of Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, and with all applicable State laws. FIFEC does not discriminate against anyone on the basis of age, race, color, national origin, religious belief, gender, sexual orientation or disability. FIFEC is also committed to complying with all application provisions of the Americans Disability Act (“ADA”) and every reasonable effort is made to accommodate special needs when advised that a need exists.
FIFEC is a not for profit corporation. FIFEC is a joint effort between Law Enforcement and the Special Investigation Units of the Insurance Industry. In order to facilitate communication and education, The Division of Insurance Fraud and the Special Investigation Units of the Insurance Industry have formed this organization to:
1. Provide education and training for the insurance fraud investigation community.
2. Promote a coordinated effort within the insurance industry and law enforcement to combat insurance fraud by participating in activities approved by the Executive Committee.
3. Educate the local communities including but not limited to law enforcement, prosecutors, government agencies and the general public on ways to combat insurance fraud.
Report Insurance Fraud HERE
Fighting Insurance Fraud through Education and Commitment.